Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WIP: A Whole Lot of Monkey Business

Mini Monkeys
Mini Molly Monkeys made at 25% of the original pattern. These little guys are wearing pajamas because soon they will be jumping on a bed. Just a little project for the Christmas list.

This week I had a big deal thing and I was kinda nervous about it. (More about that in the future.) So my dear husband made me a mix CD of all monkey songs to cheer me. It was quite fun predicting all the monkey songs and thanks to the magic of itunes he found several that I had never heard of before. I don't know about you, but I love a good mix CD.

In other monkey news, my cousin recently posted this picture on facebook.
Liebi Grandchildren Mid 70's
Since he tagged me, I was notified and I tagged Lady Monkey just for fun. Several of his macho friends left comments teasing him about his teddy bear. Well, it got my goat a bit. I am sensitive about Lady Monkey's appearance. But, I didn't comment because I am a grown up.

A day later I was notified that my brother commented on the same photo. He wrote, "It's a monkey not a bear!"

It made my day! Sticking up for my monkey, now that's brotherly love!


sara's art house said...

Cute monkey's!

Darci said...

Yay for monkey songs...any chance of sharing the playlist.

Rebecca said...

They are adorable! I am sure Lady Monkey is thrilled that her family lives on!