Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Patriotic Eye Candy

Mandi was my partner for the Sweet Goodness "Hurrah for the Red, White and Blue" Swap. She spoiled me rotten with so much perfectly patriotic stuff.
Sweeet Swap Loot From MandiPeanuts Cookie CuttersEmbroidered PatchPatriotic Play List

You can click on any of these pictures to see them larger! So much fun!

Also included were some beautiful photos of different American cities. Both Cliff and I love those so much we are going to frame them. They will have a post all their own one day soon.

Really you can not go wrong with Sweet Goodness Swaps. They have fun themes and the nicest people participate! I get lucky every time. Thanks so much Mandi!

2 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What a fun package to get in the mail. I LOVE swaps. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~Amanda

Nutsy Coco said...

What a great collection of items! Those cookie cutters bring back memories. We had a ton like that when I was a kid and made cookies that we decorated for all the different holidays.