Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Bits And Bobs Crafting

Finished Photo Holder

I made another photo holder. This time it's for me! I have been having a great time crafting for my own home the last few months. It has been a long time since I needed anything. So gift and swap crafting was my mainstay.

Wood Photo Holder

Anyway, there is nothing too remarkable about this project. It's a scrap of wood, a metal plate from HD, a wooden base, knob and two wooden spools. I used some antiquing medium mixed with leftover kitchen paint to get just the right brown for the glaze.
Knob magnet
The magnet is kinda cute. It was a tiny knob from some dresser drawer many play kitchens ago. I jammed it into a mini bobbin sized spool and glued a magnet onto the back.

 Happy Monday!

1 comment:

littlemissmk said...

very cute- i love your uses for old spools!