Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beachy Yellow Bathroom Reveal

Well, it's bold and cheery.
Featured is one of my California orange crate labels and several family beach/lake photos. This one is my favorite.
Grandma Mary and Olive

That is my Grandma Mary and her sister in Florida. You can just see the rainbow behind them. Right next to it, I have a nearly identical picture of my mom and her sister at the same beach.
Here is the before. (This is actually the other bathroom, but they were exactly the same.) White, sterile, cold.
Hanging my cabana striped shower curtain to conceal the shower door helps a lot.

I used Dutch Boy Refresh in Banana Split.

2 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

Looks great! I especially like the family photos.

Nutsy Coco said...

It looks great and definitely much cheerier!