Thursday, October 29, 2009

Citra-Solved My Problem

Last week I shared my photocopy transfer woes. Well, Melissa from Citra- Solv heard my cries and sent me a bottle of the Citra-Solv concentrate that is used for photocopy transfers!


Today it came in the mail.
4:00 Got home.
4:01 Opened package from Melissa. It included a very nice note and some extra goodies I will soon share.
4:02 Printed out a project I had waiting on the computer.
4:03 Headed to the copy store down the street to make my photocopies.
4:15 Citra-Solving Heaven!!



Citra-Solv Photo Copy Transfer I Spy Riddle

I have a bajillion ideas rolling around in my brain. The only thing holding me back now is time. I have the Long Beach Haute-Dog Halloween Parade on Saturday. If you're like me and enjoy a good puppy fix check out my Flickr set of Dogs in Costumes from the 2007 parade. Hopefully Monday I will have a tutorial and a Citra-Solv project to share.

2 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Thanks so much for the advice for uploading pictures, I am definitely going to have to try that, so frustrating! I always have loved following your blog and checking out all of your ideas!

Sadie said...

That is too cool!