Tuesday, February 5, 2008

When Life Cancels Out Crafting

jenn
This week I have been very busy in the Crayon Box
Report cards are due this week. Check. 
Feedback due to Donors Choose. Check. 
Open Court Unit assessments are due this week. Almost done. 

My first big grant due this week...um, that one is keeping me up at night nail biting and stressing. 

So, I have had to bribe myself, no crafting until the grant is done.  Ouch.

Today I have an appointment after school and of course voting! Also, with any luck the writers strike might be coming to an end! So, I am going to drive by the picket lines this morning to get a snapshot of Cliff walking the line. I know that's dorky, but I don't care. I am his biggest fan after all.

Tomorrow my former principal is in town California and I plan to go to Disney Land to catch up with her. I look forward to our visit and can't wait to hear about some of my former students and the other school I love so much.

Thursday my Lenten Bible study group begins. 

Friday, maybe Friday will be quiet. 

Saturday I have Saturday school until noon and then I will submit my grant and be done with it. 

By Sunday I hope to be enjoy some crafting. Ever since I cut myself off, I have been flooded with ideas! 

One last note. I love this picture of me because I have "Suzy's Zoo" legs. I cropped out all of the background with the hopes of using this picture in some sort of collage. When I picked up my film at Target I got one 4x6 of my head and torso and another of my torso and legs. The clerk said, "I didn't know which half you wanted." That just cracked me up. 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Suzy's Zoo legs? Oh my gosh, that is hysterical! LOL And you're right, they are! :D

I'm grounded from crafting this week too. I have to speak in church this Sunday as well as prepare a Sunday School lesson, so I have to get those done first and use crafting as my reward. Here's to getting all our projects done so we can get busy with the paper & glue! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Too cute.

I can't believe I didn't realize that was what Cliff did. I need to pay more attention.