Thursday, June 12, 2008

That's Unfair!

You know how boys get the long eye lashes and it's so unfair. Well, my brother has crazy long lashes, bluer than blue eyes and this...


















It's not the first time I have said, "That's so unfair!"

Actually, he has said that it's mine for the taking. I'd have to have it shipped from NJ. I think a loving brother might hold on to it until his sister bought a house...?

Do you think it would be possible to retro fit something like that so that it was more energy efficient?

If I had this and could get it to work well, I would take it to an auto body shop and have it professionally painted Jadeite green or pink.


In the meantime, armed with this online tutorial, some wallpaper ($3 at Big Lots) and my beloved power screwdriver I am getting the job done on my budget.

By the way, I peeled off that stupid Whirlpool label with my cute little cheese spreader. Come to find out it's only attached with an adhesive mounting square. I will never have one of those labels again!

After removing the label, I also learned that my fridge is actually more off white than I thought.

2 comments:

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I know how you feel, hubby has eyelashes so long they actually hit his glasses. I mean really, how is that fair?

Laurie Anne said...

I love little old fridges. We had one at our cabin and I cried when it got tossed after a bad flood. I'm always on the look out for another one on craigslist. I think mine would get painted a lovely shade of sky blue :0)