Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BooMamaBeforeAfter

Boo Mama said it "would be just like HGTV without the TV" and that was enough for me to jump!

I don't really need to do much in the apartment. It's decorated within an inch of it's life. Heck! I even wallpapered my refrigerator! ( And I love it more and more each day!)

So, I'm sticking to a small project. Not too long ago I was at my local GoodWill when I saw this
little table.
June 012

It spoke to me because it was real wood and it was only $9.99! I began to think of Chef Bella. Would she want it? Would her mother want it? Did she already have a table?

On two different visits to thrift I admired the table. Twice I resisted calling Lisa. I should just mind my own business!

Well, at Lisa's party I did ask and for ten bucks she thought what the heck. I informed her that it would need some love as it had seen better days.

June 014

Who were the naughty kids who sat at this table? There are no fewer than five pieces of chewed gum stuck to the bottom! Am I doomed to a life time of scraping gum from the bottom of tables?

The top is cute enough, but it doesn't match the pink kitchen and that simply will not do!

Tune in on July 25 for the reveal!

4 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Nutsy Coco said...

I can't wait to see it! It's a very cute table.

lera said...

That is a cute table. My kids (Spenser and Sawyer) EAT ABC gum from under tables and chairs. I don't get it...

Jodi Ohl said...

That's a great challenge--I may have to join in, I have a chair I've been meaning to redo that I got for dollar a yard sale! Hmmmmm

Can't wait to see your redo!