Monday, January 19, 2009

Salt & Pepper Message

Praying Kids S&P
On the eve of the inauguration, I am filled with hope for tomorrow. I am praying for our new president. Here are a few symbolic salt and pepper shakers from my collection.
Owls S&P
May the new administration have wisdom.
Gavels S&P
May justice prevail for all people.
Patirotic Colonial Couple S&P
I hope the freedoms we have are treated as both a privilege and a responsibility.
Pretty Piggies S&P
May we begin in earnest to rebuild our economy.
Irons S&P
May we iron out our disputes in peaceful ways.
JFK S&P
I hope we can learn from our past.
Duck S&P
And may we celebrate our future.

3 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

That's such a cute way to talk about the inauguration AND display your salt & pepper shakers!

Anonymous said...

Very clever Jane! We'll talk soon-
Kate

HollyLynne said...

Great post :) That JFK set is soooo amazing!