Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lady in Waiting

Lady in <span class=
My beloved Lady Monkey. I know, I know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She is my Velveteen Rabbit. To me she is very "real."
Pants Today
These are the perfect old man pants I got just for a buck at Jet Rag.
New Girl In Town

The beginnings of Lady Monkey 2.0. Cliff can not stand how Lady Monkey's eyes don't face forward like a real monkey. Over the years people have tried to convince me that she was a mouse for this very reason. They must be blind!

This pattern caught my and so far has been really easy to follow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Said Sew said...

So far, Lady Monkey 2.0 looks great! I tried that Molly Monkey pattern, but didn't have much success. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.