Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ooo La La! That's French for Goodness


My partner in the Sweet Goodness Spring Time in Paris Swap was Karen of Tattered Treasures.

When I arrived home from Florida I was greeted by a lovely box of goodies. This is the picture that Karen took.

Can you see the sweet Eiffel Tower charm on the package? It was created by Camille of Pretty Girl Things at Etsy. (Another wonderful Etsy dealer to add to my list!)
crafts 109

This banner and birdie are hanging on my mirror right in my craft corner. Deeelightful!

Now the amazing thing (other than the chocolate Toblerone- already gone) was that the little fleur di les dish keeper was actually the clown car of trims. Jsut when I thought I had seen it all more came out!

crafts 107
All this trim and more (it's not empty yet!) spilled out upon opening. Can you hear the gears in my head turning? So many possibilities! The pom pom trim will be horded tho.

Living Room Chair

The best thing of all was this gorgeous rose tablecloth! Karen suggested that since it had a few stains, I might cut it up and make something out of it. I might have. I have cut things up before, but much to Sarah's relief, ...I am not cutting this. No, it has already been pressed into service right here on this chair. Perfect.

Thank you Karen! You made my day! Merci! Merci beaucoup !

Oh, the backpack is to let you know that tomorrow I will be blogging with great relief about survival preparedness, my bad ceiling, and the kit that came today. Good news! Most of my emergency readiness fears have been put to rest right in this little backpack.

And the monkey, well that is Lady Monkey. She came out of hiding to smell the roses and to say hello to another monkey fan, Rebecca.

4 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Wow--oh la la is right!! Wonderful package!! Have fun playing with all your new trim and other doo dads!!!

Thanks for joining in on our swaps :)

Rebecca said...

WOW! What a haul! I'm actually going through all my trim today to put on Etsy. It was seriously taking over (though you know I'm keeping a lot for myself, right?)

I love Lady Monkey. Seriously.

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

oh my goodness, now normally i'm slightly frightened of clowns but that clown car of trims is like a dream come true! That's fantastic!! What great swap treats.

HollyLynne said...

oooh, the trims!!! SUCH a great swap package!