Thursday, December 2, 2010

Looks Great- Less Filling

Last year I set up this little candy bar for my family. We loved it. I loved it. Probably too much. I should own stock in Trader Joes because of Candy Cane Joe Joes alone.
Anyway, this year I have been part of a walking club at work. I get to work by 6:30 to walk the "track" with my colleagues before school. I bet we are up to two miles a morning now. As early as it is, I do feel more energetic and prepared for the stresses of the day when we walk. Also, I got myself some fake Sketchers Shape Ups. (Mine are the LA Gear "Walk N Tones" and I got them for about $26 at Broadway Shoes.) They work! I definitely feel the "burn" after a good walk. At first I could only wear them for a few hours, but now I wear them all day and love them.

Needless to say, I don't want to sabotage all my walking efforts with an adorable, deliciously fun, hard to refuse candy bar in my very own home. So, this year I stocked my pretty jars with beads, ornaments and stale peppermints from last year. Eye candy, that's what you get at my home this year.

1 comment:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Eye candy! I love it! Great idea and keep walking! Wish we had a track at my school.