Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Stuff

While at the Craft Convention I saw maybe a bazillion booths selling scrapbook paper. To say it was a bit overwhelming was an understatement. While I don't scrapbook, I do love some pretty paper! The Melissa Frances booth stood out. Pure eye candy. I took a bunch of pictures. Enjoy!

Melissa Frances Booth at the Craft Convention
By all means, click on this to see the bolts of pom pom trim and other goodies up close.
Spring Collage
She had a whole line of vintage recipe cards. There were lots of fun embellishments. It would have been perfect for a bridal shower. Too cute!
Vintage Recipe Kit
I couldn't find it on her website, so it must be new.
Altered Shoe
Here's another idea for bridal showers-I love this embellished shoe. I think these would be so pretty with papers that match the bride's colors. Heels like that are fairly easy to find at Goodwill. Scrapbook paper, glitter and some flowers and you have a pretty decoration.
Queen of Spring

Pin wheel
I think I am going to have to make pin wheels for spring.

SPring Pin Wheels

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I bet you had fun at CHA! I was there 3 years ago with One Heart...One Mind scrapbook co. working their booth {no longer in business}. My friend was trying to find someone to go with her last minute, but I had too much going or I would've been there in a heartbeat!

HollyLynne said...

Pretty! The pinwheels are just darling.

littlemissmk said...

oooh, the shoes are a cute idea for a BS

Jeanette said...

Wow, I am not crafty at all but I know something pretty when I see it....Those are really nice.