Thursday, February 12, 2009

iLove


I love this little project from this month's Family Fun. These are for my little after school tutoring class. They are what I like to call "neon" Crayons, but since there are only 15 of them, they win the handmade Valentine while the regular class is getting store bought.

Thanks for all the Matryoshka love yesterday! That was such a fun project. Best of all-it used lots of bits and scraps that I had saved because... well...because I have a problem with throwing stuff away. I thought it up in the middle of the night and in the words of Hannibal from the A-team, "I love it when a plan comes together."

4 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

A fabulous idea! I'll have to remember this when DS gets a little older.

Sarah and Jack said...

Did you see your little sweeties on cuteable today? :-)

(I was trying to submit them to whip up, but their guidelines make me think that you have to submit them yourself, as you need to verify that they are yours. They belong on whip up though, and you should do that.)

Jan Mader said...

I'm a children's author and new to blogging (about a month).

I designed my blog to help teachers, parents, and writers through creative writing exercises.

Please stop by.

HollyLynne said...

those ipods are ADORABLE! I am so stealing that idea next year :)