Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You! Thank You Very Much


 
 
 PK from Room Remix nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award and Shelly from I Like the Way You Do nominated me for an Over the Top Award.

Thank you ladies! I really am very flattered. 

The Kreativ Blogger award asks you to name seven things someone might not know and the Over the Top Award has a bunch of questions to answer with just one word....so hopefully there are seven things in there you might not know. Funny thing was that Shelly and I had a lot of the same answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Dunno?

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your mother? honest

4. Your father? industrious

5. Your favorite food?cheese

6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favorite drink?Coke

8. Your dream/goal? mom

9. What room are you in? bedroom

10. Your hobby? blogging

11. Your fear?unemployment

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? PTA

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? neat

15. Muffins?pumpkin

16. Wish list item?camcorder

17. Where did you grow up? Rochester
 
18. Last thing you did? paint

19. What are you wearing? PJ's

20. Your TV?off

21. Your pets? none

22. Friends? loyal

23. Your life?unpredictable

24. Your mood?fine

25. Missing someone?G'ma

26. Vehicle? Scion

27. Something you’re not wearing? Brazierre ha ha ha

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? recently

32. Your best friend? Husband

33. One place that I go to over and over?Goodwill

34. One person who emails me regularly?Martha

35. Favorite place to eat?Sushi

and I'm adding one more for fun:

36. Person who awarded you today: Talented


Now I have to give it to six bloggers - this is the part I don't like. It brings back memories of picking teams in PE.  I hate to think that I am leaving someone who wants this award out. There are so many blogs I love and admire. I follow over 200 on my Google reader! If your reading this and would like to answer these questions (they are fun) please consider yourself nominated.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Congratulations on the awards!!

The questions do look like fun.

Ruth