Thursday, May 7, 2009

School's Out for Summer! ( My Track Anyway!)

Afloat for Summer

I went a little crazy making last day of school cupcakes for the Crayons. My insanity included using a toothpick to make teeny tiny goggles.
goggles
I am pretty sure I was inspired Bakerella.
shark attack
When I got tired though, I went for the easier shark attack cupcake which is all mine. I am sure the kids will love it!

Proving that the opposite of Nesters famous saying is also true:
It doesn't have to be beautiful to be perfect!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so funny! The Crayons are going to love them FOR SURE. :) The shark attacks crack me up! LOL

HOORAY for summer vacation!! :D

HollyLynne said...

Those are spectacularly adorable! I bet your crayons loved them!

Mama Said Sew said...

Wow, those look fabulous!

sara said...

Cute cupcakes! I am sure the kids loved them!!!