Friday, January 18, 2008

All Play Kitchen All the Time

You are probably getting sick of the play kitchen posts by now. Frankly, I know Cliff is probably fed up. As Piper and Kate can attest, I spread out when I am involved in a project. My little corner wood shop has morphed into the apartment size wood shop. The varnish is drying now and tomorrow I will hang the little curtain, (squeel!) and post the finished pictures. Then the massive clean up begins. I am so glad my vacuum has a hepa filter!

The party is tomorrow evening. I can hardly wait. I am not sure if the overstimulated birthday girl will even notice, but I am sure the grandmas will be as captivated as I am. We will have fun playing with it!

2 comments:

jodi said...

That is a very cute project. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Jodi Ohl said...

You sound like you are having a ball with your play kitchen project! I am sure the birthday recipient is going to love it :)

I had to laugh at your comment about "nearly bought myself a power saw"..LOL! Now we know what to get Jane for Christmas next year! Gift cards to Lowe's and Home Depot to load up her carpentry tool belt!